Monday, August 10, 2009

Indian Temple

Dear Friends

Sorry, it has been a long time since my last posting. I would like to update everyone as to our new Indian Temple which has been set up in Nuñoa. The address is Suarez Mujica 2897, Nuñoa and the number there is 920-1105.

If anyone would like to support or have events there they can get in touch directly with Mahraj Ravi or his wife Bhavna to co-ordinate any events.

This weekend there will be the janmasthmi puja to be held at the temple at 4:30 and it will be nice to see everone there. After the event we will post some photos for everyone to enjoy.

6 comments:

Jumbo said...

Can you tell me the nearest metro station to this place please.

Jumbo said...

Can you tell me the nearest metro station to this place please.

sanjay pandey said...

Is this temple still active? How do we participate in activities here?

sanjay pandey said...

Is this temple still active? How do we participate in activities here?

Finder said...

if anyone need your nearest Temples contact details please choose FinderBoy.com

Anand Brahmbhatt said...

I want to get settled in Chile ... I am MBA in Marketing and having 5 years of experience of same industry. How can I get job???