Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Diwali Ball 2007

Dear Friends

On Saturday the 10th of November, 2007 the Diwali Ball 2007 was held at Estadio Español and was a great success. DJ Monu Singh from New York came down for the event and made sure the music and atmosphere was alive till the early hours! There are more that 550 photos available and can be seen at the following website.

www.arrobachile.cl

and click on the diwali link. If you wish to order prints for yourselves or family you can do so by calling Mr. Roberto de las Heras at 632-1991 and simply place your order using the reference number on the photos. Please note we have already negotiated a price of $1,000 per print so please do not pay more. Below is a small group of phots to enjoy immediately.

diwali ball 2007


IAS

2 comments:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Ostrich Pristine FLEX

Keep Posting:)

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Pamela Fenner Iam a producer of tv commercials in Chile.

I am looking for an international commercial Indian women from 30 to 55 years old.this commercial wii be exhibeted en Europe and she only appears on one commercial plane typing a computer.
Very good budget !!!!!!

please contact me in my email pamela@fennercasting.cl phone 992327209

thanks
regards

pamela